If you have Instagram and are as obsessed with it as I am, you should know the Instagram goddess and queen Alexis Ren. (@alexisren) And if you don’t follow her, I suggest you do because her life is the DREAM. Anyway, she recently announced that she signed with the agency TheLionsNY and blessed us with numerous pictures from her recent shoots with them. In a number of her pictures she killed it in an all black ensemble, wearing a black turtle neck long sleeved shirt and either black pants or leggings (I’m not 100% sure really).
This ensemble has honestly been one of my favourite go-to outfits ever since I made the switch to wearing almost all black everyday.
- The turtleneck long sleeve is so versatile because it keeps you warm while making you look like the baddest possible chick ever.
- Black pants are one of God’s best gifts from heavens because they all basically look the same, so you can wear them more than once a week and nobody will know they’re the same pants!!!
- BLACK GOES WITH LITERALLY ANYTHING
What more could a baddie like me ask for?
For today’s outfit I decided to recreate this look, paired with my favourite heeled booties, to celebrate the queen that is Alexis Ren, and also feel like my best self.
Side Note: awkward posture and fake smiles courtesy of the old lady in front of me glaring at us while we took these because she thought we would steal her groceries from her trunk
- Black Long sleeve turtleneck: Similar TURTLE NECK SWEATER
- Mid-rise black skinny jeans: WOMEN ULTRA STRETCH JEANS (in USD)
- Brown Leather Heeled Booties: Similar Eurosoft-Sosie